My beautiful Romania (II)


My beautiful Romania



Today I would like to share with you some photos from my country, I hope you would like to visit it sometime :)




Cetatea Făgăraşului, Făgăraş city, Braşov county
2015


Cozia Monastery, Călimăneşti city, Vâlcea county
2015
(If you like these places, you can find more details and photos on my other blog, here)




Mănăstirea Sâmbăta de Sus (Brâncoveanu) 
(Sâmbăta de Sus Monastery, Braşov county - view from the lake)
2014


If you like this place, you can find more photos on my old post here



Parcul de agrement "Constantin Stere" de la Bucov 
("Constantin Stere" Park, Bucov village, Prahova county
2014


 you can see my haiga here
 you can see my haiga here






Bătrâni village (on the road to my aunt village) in Prahova county
2012


June countryside | peisaj rural de vară
comuna Bătrâni, jud. Prahova







Ghighiu Monastery, Ghighiu village, Prahova county
2012




countryside
2012



 Târgu Jiu, Gorj county
2012


Tismana Monastery, Tismana city, Gorj county
2012


Comentarii